Captains log April 2, 2020 Corona Day #23

Captains log April 2, 2020
Corona Day #23
Today I made the horrible mistake of looking into a mirror near natural light. For a split second, I swore that Hagrid from the beloved Harry Potter series was looking back at me.
Speaking of high beauty standards… to those of you that have them, kudos. For the first time since entering my 40’s, quarantine has me feeling good about my “set the bar low” beauty standard. My forehead has always moved when I smile and seeing me in my stained class of 93’ hoodie 5 days in a row is not out of the ordinary. This lifestyle is also budget-friendly and keeps Zach from worrying about infidelity.
How is everyone holding up? I mean really?
I’ve noticed a sharp uptick in complicated math memes and 10 things about me facebook posts. This normally signals a severe cry for help, but we are all sorta crying for help right now, so I get it.
Lastly, I want to tell you about the daffodils on my kitchen table. Their sunny faces force me to think of hope, they remind me that, “Hope sees through the wilderness, but never goes around it".
Chin up dear peeps, we might be in the wilderness but hope is on the horizon.

Comments

Popular Posts