I love..






I love this blog. I love chocolate. I love going for drives with Zach. I love living back in such a beautiful area. I love buying magazines. I love the smell of Barnes and Noble. I love going to church. I love the way Zach runs AND smells. I love driving through my local Starbucks and Anda says" Hi Amber". I love living next to family. I love to cook. I love to take pictures. I love to paint the interior of my home. I love to read. I love to go thrift store shopping. I love that I have lots of great friends. I love fresh eggs. I love fresh bread. I just love food. I love a hot cup of tea. I love Thai food. I love going out to eat. I love to work in the garden and how I feel afterward. I love to work side by side my husband. I love to go and pick produce from my garden and eat it that night. I love to can foods for storage. I love to people watch. I love to be bossy. I love my children. I love my friends children. I love how my daughter is going to be a much better person that me. I love to plan what business I'm going to start up next. I love to give. I love to serve. I love to exercise. I love music. I love how being around creative people makes me feel. I love the city. I love the country. I love the colors, green, brown, red, grey and black. I love jewelery. I love purses. I love to buy clothes. I love to look good. I love to smell good. I love knee-high boots. I love new babies. I love to be the favorite. I love to be in large groups of women. I love to travel. I love the ocean. I love that my husband is a man of integrity. I love Pride and Prejudice. I love people who make me laugh. I love to have a good time.
I love to love.

Comments

Wendy Girl said…
I love the look on Silas's face.
That is the look of a child who is not wanting to help. But loves his mom, so he gives in...
So Classic.
Anonymous said…
I love this post. I love my friends. I also love my friend's kids.
Unknown said…
Hello there! Happy Valentine's Day! I too love many of the wonderful things you've listed here. The kiddos and their letters are really cute!
Tammy
Lateda said…
Thanks for a great V-day Girlie!
Hope you had as much fun as I did:) and whos that cute kid? lips puckered? in the last picure.. wow, someone has good genes!
Charity Watts said…
Love hav'n a friend like you... :)

Popular Posts