Captains log March 16, 2020 Corona Day #6

Captains log March 16, 2020
Corona Day #6
Today is my 24th wedding anniversary. This got me thinking about how many babies will be born in 9ish months. Now don’t be hasty with your assumptions, I did in fact, NOT have a shotgun wedding… no that happened a few months later, it involved a lapse in judgment and a Dave Mathews song that makes me feel spicy.
Additionally, I’ve been wondering about the humans out there who are mean to Costco employees… more specifically a tall blonde 20 year old who’s name rhymes with Isabelle. I’m not sure if you know this, but she did not write the one case of toilet paper policy. I feel like people who do this are the type of people who order 10 venti frappuccino’s in the drive-thru at Starbucks. You obviously enjoy punishing those around you, how about you save it for non-pandemic days?
In closing, I feel like I must address the cries for more captains logs… I will let you in on a little secret. I’m really not that funny. As best as I can figure, we are going to be in this situation for at least a few weeks. I have been known to go days, weeks and yes, even months without saying one clever thing, just ask my kids. So to prevent you from becoming bored with me, and me becoming bored with me, I need to keep you wanting more… sorta like a Dave Mathews song.

Comments

Popular Posts