We took a little drive when we were sick to see this..so pretty!!
10. Aaahh sun!! It's been so wonderful to get a little color on my face and arms!! Now if it would only stay..wishful thinking:(
9. Isabelle had her first game on Monday, I'm pretty sure I was more nervous than her:)
8. So the worst flu ever is finally vacating the premises..THANK GOD!! Talk about the most wretched week in recent Strehle history, and to have it fall during spring break. It was like Lord of the Flies around here..scary business.
7. Zach bought me a flash for my camera off of craigslist this past weekend. Can I tell you how awesome it is..and how awesome HE is;)
6. So whatcha doing for Easter this year??
5. Have you heard the news?? Zach's store is closing down..hmm what does this mean for the Strehle family?? Not so sure yet.
I think I'm going to hold a vote..
WHERE SHOULD THE STREHLE'S MOVE??
I could pick from the top three..
You know they are opening a Costco in Southern France..that gets my vote;)
4. I have to apologize to you my fellow bloggers..I have let you down..
I received a text from Amy last week (I was beyond sick, sorry I did not respond) it went something like this.."So Amber what ever happened to the 30 days of nothing?" Yeah Amber whatever happened to that?? Here I get on the blog and profess that we (all 10 of us) should do this..and then I totally bail. I have only one lame excuse..moving. I was totally planning on hitting that in February..then February came and went. Now we are in April. Sorry guys I need to regroup..
3. So my longing for a home of my own is going into double time. It's been too long now, I'm ready. This whole renting and moving every couple of months thing is way overrated!! It was easier for me to do in AZ, there was no chance of a garden or green yard there..but here..the yard calls to me, the vision of green veggies and a bumper dahlia crop haunt me. I'm longing once again to paint..create a home.
But given #5, this just might have to wait..Only God knows and for now I need to be ok with that.
2. Man this is a deep list. I just have too much to talk about with you all:)
1. Swappy Ladies!!!
Here's the 411..
Be looking for a post hopefully by the end of the week.
The spring theme this year is...Fabulously Floral..I mean it is SPRING after all.
I'm thinking it's going to be in the same spirit of something vintagy and something homemade.
Be looking ladies!!