The List...

Ginger and I are going to take you on a tour of our magical place...


This is my new favorite spot in the whole wide world...

Time stops, people matter and breezes move softly through trees...


Children suddenly seem a little angelic...

And hot dogs are a gourmet food...


Lots of hot-dogs..

Yum...



10. I had such a good day yesterday that I finally felt inspired to post something OTHER than self loathing misery..plus I'm sure you are all pretty much over my issues.

9. Let's talk a little about my day...started with a visit to the Craven Farm antique tailgate sale, chatted a bit with some pretty dang fabulous peeps..then stopped at a very large garage sale..then had a quick change of plans that resulted in myself and The Dish spending a very enjoyable afternoon at the Georgetown market in Seattle.

8. Georgetown Market..stinking fabulous!!! It was just the little shot in the arm that I needed to pull myself out of suburbia misery..I'm soo heading down there soon for a shoot...ancient buildings, AMAZING architecture, eccentric well dress people, Paris? No SEATTLE!!

7. Zach and I are headed out for a few days to The Coastal Nest in Pacific Beach WA. I will be taking some promo pic's of this lovely little hidden secret. It's been FOREVER since Zach and I had time away just the two of us sans Strehle kiddos..should be very nice!

6. So Zach cleared out this WONDERFUL little spot for us in the back of our property. (Pic's above!) The spot really feels a little bit magic to me. So far we have entertained over a bonfire and had a Strehle weeny roast..I'm in party planning mode now..I'm thinking (due to it's magical quality) a Mid Summer's Night Dream party..Do you think Zach will wear tights??

5. I'm pretty sure I have NEVER laughed as hard as I laughed when my 13 year old Twin B explained to me why he did NOT want to go to the end of the year hot-tub party he was invited to. Something along the lines of "why would I want to get into boiling hot water with a bunch of half naked unclean middle schoolers" I seriously almost wet myself.

4. Very interesting article here... This article makes a girl think.

3. I slept all week..I don't think I realized how sleep deprived I was.

2. Why is it when the sun shines in Washington state people feel the need to go practically naked?

1. Yes I might have to endure half naked people..but hey at least the SUN IS OUT!!

Comments

Popular Posts