Gaining Momentum


It all started around 2 years ago.

I put Zach on a plane Easter weekend for AZ, forever changed.

Now I'm back in Washington state, not too far from my sweet old home on Reiner Road, and the adventure continues. Next month I leave for grand Paris, our lease is up the 15th of June and we still have no house, still have no idea where Zach will be working.. really no idea of anything.

It's like the longest limbo you could ever imagine.

I feel like that boy, except I'm just a little over half way down the hill..gaining speed.. I see the end.. it's coming faster than I want it to.

I just can't decide.. will it be a relief to hit the water and slowly float up to the surface?

Or will the sting from the impact stun me so bad I sink to the bottom?

Comments

Random Thoughts said…
I'm so glad God doesn't show us that hill until we are on the way down. The funny thing is that once we are down it He often takes us up to the top of another hill and pushes us again. Each time it happens it seems that I can trust Him more. Still totally scary though. I hope God keeps you close. I am selfish.
Anonymous said…
I know you too well and I know your God too well - you will never sink!
Charity Watts said…
Too bad it's a little of both sometimes. It's gonna be a relief, almost a rush to hit the water but it's gonna sting too. It always does. You won't sink...to the bottom. I know your God too, he doesn't let us sit at the bottom. Love ya...
Wendy Girl said…
Slow Down...
You are making my head spin..
Anonymous said…
Hope you're not like that little boy because it looks like he's headed straight for the railing at the bottom!ao
Amber Strehle said…
LOL Amy!! No if you notice there is a little pathway to the right..I'm so crafty (just like the boy on the skateboard) I will just navigate my way through..just you wait and see:)
Timi said…
Something fabulous will happen!
I'm so excited for your trip to Paris. I was thinking about you the other day and that you were going soon. I can't wait to see your pictures and hear all about it. I would love to go some day.

Popular Posts