ABC's

A--Attached or Single? Attached! My husband still rocks my world.
B--Best friend? I have a few..
C-Cake or Pie? Pie
D--Day of Choice? Sunday for sure.
E--Essential Item? Lip Balm
F--Favorite Color? Most of my life it has been Green, but over the past few years Brown has had my heart
G--Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H--Hometown? S-Town Washington
I--Indulgence(s)? Shopping, Junking, Reading, Napping, Crafting
J--January or July? In Washington July, in Arizona January
K--Kids? Yes I have a few
L--Life is incomplete without? Family and friends
M--Marriage date? March 16 1995
N--Number of siblings? One fabulous sister
O--Oranges or apples? Apples..fresh from the tree
P--Phobias or fears? Hitting a parked car, living in a suburb for the rest of my life and never having a garden again, general children fears
Q--Quotes? I’m drawing a blank right now, but I can usually come up with a witty comment or two.
R--Reasons to Smile? I am loved, by many
S--Season? Fall, which does not exist here in AZ
T--Tag 5 people? Miss Elaine, The Dish, Charity, Lauren..any other bloggy lady! (Please comment!)
U--Unknown Fact? I have read “The Little House on the Prairie” set well over 50 times
V--Very Favorite Store? Goodwill
W--Worst Habit? Not caring if my laundry is folded
X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.
Y--Your favorite food? All food is my favorite.
Z--Zodiac? Scorpio..(sting ya)

Comments

Lateda said…
hhmm.hmmm.. (clear the throat)
uuhhhmmm.. This is sorta awkward, but regarding to "B"..
best friend- I have a FEW...
what EXACTLY would you mean by that?? Because I sorta kinda thought, well... my name would only be there... Dont worry, I mean, I understand and all, it's just I may have accepted my name and then "and A FEW others" afterwards.
I will be filling out my ABC's later.. :)
Amber Strehle said…
Ok SORRY!! THE DISH IS MY BEST FRIEND!! (along with a few others)
How's that??!!
Lateda said…
(wiping the tears, sniff,sniff)
REALLY???
awww.. thanks! I feel MUCH better now!
Anonymous said…
I'm OK with "a few others"! Must be a signed of how secure I am in who I am! ;-)
Lateda said…
Did you actually want me to COMMENT my ABC's or do a post on MY blog?
AND, I think we need to blog on the Trish/Amber lingo.. yah know, a definition guide to the "words" we use for various things.. it would be very fitting for us to get those all hammered out for people before we actually start TAPING our reality show:) Which by the way I think should begin taping in June...
Do you have your video camera ready? That will be to DIE for footage!

Popular Posts