WOW!!

Simple Lunch
Silas made the blue one for me:)
I was nominated for what??!? (who's kid is this?? I mean really, I have the most recessive genes ever)

First off it is soooo typical of my life that the week I totally post a pissy,poor Amber typish blog I get nominated for an award!!
This is my redeeming post, just look at the pretty pictures and don't bother with the last post.

Ok so here's the big deal..I got a got a call from The Dish (shocking I know) we were half-way through our convo when she said "so you got my message about your blog?" "No" I replied, "oh you were nominated by A girl named Timi for some blog award." "I WAS!!" Then I really wanted to ditch her and head to the blogosphere and check everything out...this is what I found:)

Timi nominated me for this very spiffy blog award. To me the very coolest thing about this award is that I have never met Timi..in fact I don't believe she has ever even commented on my blog (blog stalker!!) BUT she has met The Dish and I did blog about their fun story. It's just so cool how our little blog world links us all together in ways that without blogging would NOT be possible. I also love what Timi wrote about her award so go over and check it out..I mean really who would have thought that anybody besides my Amberish types would actually WANT to read this stuff!!

Here are the rules that go along with this award...

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you. A Girl Named Timi

3. Nominate at least 4 (you can add more) other blogs.

TinkerVerve

Farmer Road Farm Girls

Life's Delish

LaTeDa

4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog

Thanks so much Timi for thinking me worthy of this fun award you just put a spring in my step and a smile on my face.

Comments

Timi said…
I am a blogstalker! I'm sorry I didn't get to let you know myself as the instructions stated. I was trying to finish up my post and The Hubs was naggin at me something fierce to finish up and get some of my junk cleaned up!
I'm looking forward to meeting you one day.
Happy Blogging
Timi
Anonymous said…
Thanks for thinking of me!!!! What do I do now?
Anonymous said…
Congrats to you! How cool is that! amy
Anonymous said…
As I said before, it doesn't surprise me one bit! Isabelle totally cracks me up.

Popular Posts